Online course for the
Patrol Police of Ukraine
The question “How did you spend the summer?” we answer with: we filmed a YouTube training course for the Patrol Police of Ukraine as a production partner of Angry.
The YouTube course includes three main topics: self-defense, physical fitness, and medicine. Any Ukrainian can learn to defend against attacks and grabs; practice doing a warm-up of the whole body; understand how to act to stop bleeding and learn how to make a heart massage.
All the characters are real: Sergiy, Ivan, Vitaly and Ilona are acting patrolmen. They share their experience in nine videos that you can watch right now.
About the making-of:
- 2020 means it was supposed to be filmed in March, but the world has other plans.
- 234 frames in one shooting day: where others say it’s crazy, we say — it’s real.
- Timing prescribed to seconds and the best team is the key to hitting the budget.
- One ALEXA Mini is good, two are better.
- We know everything about tactical clothing and footwear.
- Who said there are 24 hours in a day? When needed, there are 48.
- The dog on the location means three-minute takes.
- And traditionally: shooting not your ideas is cool. If the ideas are great.
Everyone needs to watch the course. Share this video with your friends!
Client: Patrol Police of Ukraine
Sergiy Malyk — Creative Director;
Dasha Andryushchenko — Creative producer;
Inna Polshina — Account director.
Production: Arriba! Production
Lada Sabova — Director & Editor;
Pavlo Itkin — DOP;
Meriam Yol, Denis Galushka — Producers;
Pavlo Lykhota — DOP ronin 2;
Vadym Lokhach — Focus Puller, Camera Mechanic;
Kostya Leshchyna — Color Grading;
Kyrylo Andryushchenko — Motion design;
Yaroslava Velichko — 2AD;
Julia Kuzmenko — Makeup;
Vladyslav Shkolny — Gaffer;
Sound — 4Ears Sound Production
Artem Evtushenko — Location Sound Recordist;
Vasil Yavtushenko — Sound Supervisor;
Pavlo Melnik — Sound Editor;
Vyacheslav Zabashta — Foley.
PX Rental, Rec Rental — Technical Support.
Film.ua — Location.